Thread: [Award Winner ] Creating an old-school map in Gimp.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Cuboi's Slime Farm

Here's the sample mini-adventure, Cuboi's Slime Farm, wherein a Snaketongue Celebrant (in the Monster Manual under the Yuan-Ti section) has been growing a number of slimy creatures and teleporting humanoids to his little dungeon for experimentation. Puzzles, and a little fighting. Sure, not particularly realistic but heck.

The players start in the "cage" in the north-west without their goodies and with a snaketongue guard watching over them.

My first try of this was with two players at work (over lunch) wherein they made a deal with the snaketongue to give him gold in exchange for their freedom. Needless to say, the guard let them out and led them to the teleport room (where the four statues are) and then said, "I don't know how to operate this." (Only Cuboi knows how the teleporter works.) A little experimentation, and the blackscale was set free. The players backed out of the room and locked it from the outside (after all, Cuboi wouldn't have a teleportal room without some protection in case someone teleports without his authority.) The blackscale and the snaketongue battled it out while the party searched further for their goodies.

All tokens have graphics and "handouts" (from the Monster Manual), which you surely own already. Oh and I used many of your graphics, torstan. (Token suggestion: need a wizard's bookshelf with books, candles, jars, whatever on 'em.)
    Attached Files Attached Files