Hello everyone!

I found this forum while I was searching the web for fantasy cartography sites and I liked it from the very first minute although my English is as bad as my drawing skills. Four years ago I decided to write a fantasy novel and to draw the maps for it. So I started my browser and searched for some ressources. The first website I found was Weltenbastler which provided me with the theory of creating a world. I started my first attempts with Photoshop 7, realizing that I needed more practice on mapmaking (ok, and on the program in general too!). In these four years I also tried Vue, Terragen and CC3 but I'm still a newbie with all programs. Which brought me here. From what I already read I can say that I'm very impressed and excited! You guys rock! So ... yeah, here I am and I want to say "hello" to everyone! I hope I can learn from you. ^^

Post scriptum:
Please forgive me my bad English! As you can see in my profile I am from Austria and speak German. So don't be too harsh on me! *laughs*
Oh ... and maps are following! It looks like my computer lost the psd-files after my last hdd-crash. *g*

Antheon