Very nice tower. I agree with the responses above: super textures and layout and overall great work. Although I usually prefer uncluttered unfurnished maps to ones full of furniture and clashing elements, in this case you have done a great job in keeping a consistent colour scheme so it works; but at this stage you might consider paring things down rather than adding any extra details or fuss.

Since you are seeking criticism I have two comments:

1. My only criticism is that the symbol you use to represent the door is so similar to the symbol you use to represent windows I can't tell the difference without the floor numbers. having said that I really like your door and windows and I don't think this is a problem, if I were you I would keep it as it is.

2. I don't think he directional (top left to bottom right) shadowing on every interior object adds anything to the map. I can see why you might want to it with features that are outside, to represent the sun in the northwest or whatever, but indoors it just looks a bit odd to me. If you are using an automated procedure such as dropshadow, you might consider changing the settings to give an even shadows all around interior objects rather than a directional one.