I want to thank Gamerprinter and Torsten for recommending site to me. I have found it to be a source of some really great tutorials and chock full of links to useful resources.

My experience with graphic software is somewhat limited. In High School, I took two years of C.A.D., with a version of Autocad that is probably beyond obsolete now (I think it was version 5). I am comfortable working with software that works in similar fashion.

More recently I downloaded and briefly used Auto Realm. However, it ran lousy on my computer, and I have been looking at other software. Currently I have Xara Extreme Pro 4 installed and it seems to have the potential of being only graphics software that I need. Although it also seems likely that a more specialized software package might be better for my current needs.

My recent interest in graphics software is because I anticipate Dungeon Mastering for 4ed in near future. Don't have a group yet, but I live close to a game store that hosts RPG groups. While I like many of the published adventures, I have found that a lot of the fun of DM'ing is in making my own adventures.