Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Darko View Post
Hey mate! Thank you so much for making the maps avaiable! I've been using them every week on my campaign!
I've caught up on your releases, can you give some info about what are the maps that you gonna release next, and when it's going to happen? Thanks!
My group is in the middle of the Dragon Hatchery right now, so I don't know that you'll see another map this week. Maybe next week, but I don't know that it'll be a map that's straight from the adventure.

Part of the problem is going to be that we're getting to a part of the module that I don't care for too terribly much. I do this with pretty much all published adventures - I use them as a foundation, take the ideas I like, and toss the ones I don't (which is sometimes alot of them). A couple examples with this module are that I'm probably going to send them west to Baldur's Gate after the Dragon Hatchery (which is pretty much in keeping with the module), but then I think I'm going to shift gears into an ocean adventure. Never had a water adventure before, so that might be fun. Bad guys will take a ship to Waterdeep, party will be a few days behind on their own ship, etc. Then the adventure is gonna park in Waterdeep for awhile. Possibly quite awhile, as I'm going to send the bad guys into the depths of Undermountain (always wanted to do an adventure in Waterdeep, the Yawning Portal, and Undermountain as well).

As of right now, I intend to make maps for the following locations from the module, though in my particular campaign they might come at different places, etc:

• A road encounter map or two - At least one of these will probably come next.
  • Carnath Roadhouse - A couple weeks from now. Maybe?
  • Might do a city map of Elturel. Dunno. Might be biting off more than I have time to chew.
  • Might see one or two battlemaps of city streets, buildings all around, etc. Will probably be for Waterdeep, but could be used for any city adventure.
  • Castle Naerytar - Might be months from now. Might not come at all. We'll see where the adventure takes us.

I might swing the adventure back to Parnast and the Well of Dragons towards the end, but I dunno. I can say that I definitely will not be doing Skyreach Castle, as that section of the module got a little too fanciful/improbable for me.

Sorry, that might be more answer than you expected!

Oh, and thanks! If others can maybe have some fun with their games using these maps - mission accomplished.