Thread: Post-apocalyptic Europe map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by jezelf View Post
    Interesting and looking good however, I cant see a key for the pink and brown areas.
    Ah, well, pink is Bretannya, as it's a map of Bretannya's international relations. Brown areas are not nations, they are sparsely populated by nomads and heretical warlords.

It's also difficult to read the black text over the darker colours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    It's a great map, and I can only be nit-picky about one thing, and that is the text is extremely hard for me to read.

Now having said that, it might just be that my eyes are bad (I'm old ).
    You're both old and blind.

Seriously though, it looks perfectly easy to read to me, I don't know why it doesn't to you. If you have particular difficulty reading any one bit then ask me and I'll tell you what it says.

What about the rest of the UK- N/Ireland, Scotland as well as Iceland , Norway, Sweden and Finland? They are part of Europe too.
    They're all sparsely inhabited or are only made up of tiny, unrecognised pirate states.

The top of Africa isn't part of Europe either, it's part of ...er..Africa. - or is all this a new identity of Europe? Sorry, I tried reading through the explanation, but it was a bit too deep for my lunchtime break

The region you have selected is more similar to the Roman Empire than Europe (which is just a observation than any crit )
    Orope [Europe] has come to mean what we know as Europe in addition to all nations that border the Central Sea [Mediterranean Sea].

Oh, and, if I want to post more maps, should I just post them in thist thread or should I make a new thread for them?
    Last edited by Kuraru; 09-29-2008 at 11:37 AM.