Quote Originally Posted by Vandy View Post
Hello, Rob and anyone else who could help.

Would you mind pointing me to either a thread or provide URLs for some of the "texture sites" to which you are referring?

I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

Regards,

Gary
Sure... there are some links in the Mapping Elements forum. A lot of people use some from cgtextures.com(warning, there is a download limit per day unless you sign up (paid I think) AND most of their textures are not seamless, so you have to make seamless your self) and they are pretty high res images.

Also, as pointed out, this thread used textures from the CSUAC which is a complilation of stuff found on Dunjinni forums. It can be located here. They are free, but you have to sign up for an account. Also, there are sevearl seperate categories for images (creatures, vegitation, texture fills, etc) and each category having one or more download files which are 20-60 MB each. The one for Fractal Mapper is probably the best to get as the Dunjinni one is in a propritary format and the CC one has multiples of various sizes to fit CC's scaling model (perhaps what you want??)

Also, RPGMapshare has tons of stuff... but I don't know how much they have in the way of texture fills...worth checking out though..