Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
That is a fantastic piece of work Absinth!
Would love to see your take on some of the people, places, etc. in the CWBP too.
Thank you! I'll take a look, but I can't promise anything yet! I don't have that much spare time due to job and family and I'm using most of my time to prepare my games and add to my homebrew's Wiki. But I surely want to participate in next month's map-challenge! Maybe it's a theme that'll fit the CWBP project; then I'd be happy to contribute to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkaen View Post
People in the worldbuilding forum seem to be going mad for character illustrations atm (here). So looking at the quality of your work, I could see you being very popular too.
Thank you as well, Jkaen! I won't register in yet another forum, because I don't think I'll be able to add much to it. But feel free to link to my post. They can use my drawings for PC portraits if they like. It would be nice if they'd add something like "by Absinth" if they post it somewhere.

I added an album with drawings to my profile page for anyone interested. I hope it's okay, because it's not related to mapping. If this interferes with board rules or other guidelines for this site, please drop me a note and I'll delete it.