Thread: Greetings from Germany

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer

Thank you as well, Jkaen! I won't register in yet another forum, because I don't think I'll be able to add much to it. But feel free to link to my post. They can use my drawings for PC portraits if they like. It would be nice if they'd add something like "by Absinth" if they post it somewhere.
    By the worldbuilding forum I meant the CWBP (I have often found it confusing the 'folders' in a forum being called forums)

Ahh, now I get it. I thought you meant the Campaign Building Guild which this site links to on top of each page.

Quote Originally Posted by Absinth View Post
    Ahh, now I get it. I thought you meant the Campaign Building Guild which this site links to on top of each page.
    Nope-

The reference is to the "Cooperative World Building Project" which is a sub-forum of this site.

The forum is here: http://www.cartographersguild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

And the Wiki where the information is managed on the world is here: http://cwbp.cartographersguild.com/i...itle=Main_Page

-Rob A>

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Personally, I love the art and illustration side of things since I got my start on drawing cars and comix. I'd like to see a subforum here for such things, maybe something like non-map art, or general art, or something, and we can all dump a bunch of stuff into that forum to help inspire stories or to just decorate maps. I know that I've got a bunch of junk laying around somewhere (where ever it is that I put my portfolio) that I could scan in and post up. At any rate, excellent mummy, dude! Or is it "mummy dude", dude? Bah, I'm rambling again...nice job.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps