Thread: *** November Challenge - Lost in Space ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by töff View Post
    OMG, this in the middle of my Map Of The Solar System project? Crap! There's no way I can finish it in time ... *sigh* ... I'm shooting for mid 2009. LOL, well, one day, I'll hit one of these monthly challenges at the right angle, and all shall be joy in my universe.
    Dang! I was kind of hoping you'd leap at this one, Toff. It's right up your space-lane!

I actually did a spacecharts map (influenced by a Galaxies map I saw, or was it a Trek map...) awhile back, would this qualify?

http://mike1204.deviantart.com/art/U...harts-66619343
    World of Sathis: my Cooperative Storytelling Project.

“It’s become apallingly clear that our Technology has surpassed our Humanity”

Quote Originally Posted by Gowienczyk View Post
    I actually did a spacecharts map (influenced by a Galaxies map I saw, or was it a Trek map...) awhile back, would this qualify?

http://mike1204.deviantart.com/art/U...harts-66619343
    You've got to draw a new map for the challenge, I'm afraid, Gowienczyk - part of the challenge is that it's done to a one month deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    You've got to draw a new map for the challenge, I'm afraid, Gowienczyk - part of the challenge is that it's done to a one month deadline.
    Fair enough, I might do a new starchart. We'll see.
    World of Sathis: my Cooperative Storytelling Project.

“It’s become apallingly clear that our Technology has surpassed our Humanity”

perfect timing! i was actually getting ideas ready for a map like this

great minds must think alike tho, cause ascensions project is kinda looking like how i was gonna make mine... oh well, ill see if i can make mine better
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone," it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

-Lewis Carrol: Through the Looking Glass

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Dang! I was kind of hoping you'd leap at this one, Toff. It's right up your space-lane!
    I'd love to ... but I got one leg over there, one leg bent around back here, and another leg dangling over that-a-way. I'm no no position to leap anywhere. (My loss, no doubts!)

I am still fully on track for finishing my Solar System map, though, and the tour chapters. Just not within the next 25 days.