Thanks for the feedback folks! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment.

@Jacktannery, it is visually "impossible", but I'm close enough for my tastes. Nothing about this map is perfect though, nor am I going to try to make it "perfect".

@Savage Orc, the hard line at the very top step going down will be masked out in one of my "clean ups". When I make maps like this piece by piece, I usually wait until I have a few new things done and then go back and "polish up" the details. There are a few touch ups I need to make overall. As for the stair shadow, I'm not sure if you are talking about the shadow "Fade" at the "end" of the stairs or the individual step shadows between each step... either way, I'm not going to change much about them now. I'm satisfied with them for the most part and I've spent too much time on stairs already, so I need to move on. I still really appreciate the feedback.

@Falconius, thanks for the kind words. The down stairs ARE shaded and I'm not going to shade any further. I had them shaded more in the beginning and they were too dark. What I've got will have to do

Again, thank you all for taking the time to comment. Keep them coming!

I'm trying to crank out some good work over the rest of this weekend. I'd like to finish this main floor map completely, but at my current rate of work that doesn't seem like a realistic goal by bed time Sunday... we'll see...

Stay tuned!