Thread: November Entry: Guide to the Galaxy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

shoot i knew i shouldnt have gotten started on this project, now i cant stop, im addicted to working on it you could say

okay relatively small update, just added squares for the different selection areas, the biggest one is the current one.

Also, just thought I would let you know, this is basically set up as a computer. Click a target area, the bottom screen pops up with the system's objects (planets, asteroids, etc), while the top screen pops up with a picture taken from somewhere in that system. Click one of the planets or objects, and the middle screen pops up with a picture of that object, along with info on it, while if it has any objects orbiting it, those pop up in the bottom screen (click the systems sun, the planets pop up in the bottom screen. Click a planet, the moons pop up, click a moon, nothing pops up, unless there is a space station orbiting it ).

So yea, but now looking at it i forgot to remove the asteroid from whats orbiting the sun... oh well, i can have it that its orbiting the sun

first image is the WIP, second is an example of what would happen if you click on the sun

shoot the stupid attachments thing is messing up again, and i know for a fact that the file is small enough

oh well, ill put them as images

edit: comments and advice are welcome....

### Latest WIP ###

Last edited by bryguy; 11-13-2008 at 09:52 AM.
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone," it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

-Lewis Carrol: Through the Looking Glass