Thread: Looking for three maps for a novel

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Looking for three maps for a novel

I am nearly finished with my third novel and it ought to have three maps in it. One is of the kingdom where it is mostly set and its neighbors. One is of the capital city. One is of the College. I have drawn all three maps but I have no particular ability as an artist or cartographer so am looking for someone who could redraw them in a more attractive form. I have no clear idea how much that would cost, but would be happy to email anyone interested what I have drawn in order to get some idea of the likely price. Obviously I would want to look at maps that the artist had drawn to see if they are the sort of thing I have in mind.

Brothers is the sequel to Salamander, which you probably haven't read since it was not very successful. The setting is a society somewhere between medieval and early modern where magic is in the process of making the transition from craft to science, if that helps suggest anything about an appropriate style.

Hello I might be interested in helping .
    Here I have a portfolio of maps but I can maky any style you might need .
    You can send a message to me directly on deviant art if you are interested.

Hey David,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Hey David. My portfolio of fantasy maps is available at the link there. I also do book covers.

I'm imagining like Legend of Korra, Discworld?

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Hi David,

I'm also interested in working on this project with you, you can see my work at https://kate_moody.artstation.com. If you think my style works for you feel free to use the contact form on my site.

Kate

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

If you haven't selected an artist yet then feel free to check out my gallery of maps on Deviant Art.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey David,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade