Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hand-drawn map I did for a friend's campaign world

Ah well, no worries, at least I got to see the map from the office.

I love firefox by the way. Thanks for the suggestion.

Ravs

There are some really great plugins for FireFox as well that really put it heads and shoulders above any other browser. My personal favorites are the spell checker, Google synchronizer and CSS toolbar. The spell checker automatically spell checks in any text box as you type. The synchronizer syncs all your favorites, passwords, history, etc between every computer that you use so I can travel between work, home, and my laptop and always have everything setup the way I want with all my passwords and everything and it is secure protected by a master password that is routinely checked. Finally the CSS toolbar allows me to look at CSS of any site and even make real time changes to it to see how it would look, and I can even over ride it for my own viewing.

Turanil - Went back through the Finished Maps this morning since I've got some free time on my hands. I love this map. Clean, professional, and easy on the eyes. As someone else said, it has a slightly "comic book" feel to it, but I don't think that that detracts at all.

Hope you don't mind me dredging up year-old material.

Thanks for bumping it with your comment. I hadn't noticed this map the first time.

I really like the look of isometric "maps" like this. Anyone have pointers on how to make them?

-Rob A>

Yes indeed, thanks for the bump; I hadn't seen this one, either.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Blog Entries

I saw this on the RPGMapshare - theres a nice hi-res version there...

http://www.rpgmapshare.com/index.php...geViewsIndex=1

I remember this one as I commented on it. Its really great.

Hi. I am back after a very long time of absence. I have just bought CC3. I have plans for turning some of my drawings of mountains, castles, etc. into png. files (thanks for the tip) to put into CC3, so it will ease my work of such maps. Especially since I want to map a homebrew world with several maps, but not draw everything...

I look forward to watching things unfold. If you wouldn't mind, I think the folks in the World Building project could use your work if you were interested in sharing, or better yet contributing.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

I hadn't seen this map before either so thanks for the bump - very nice! I know of Turanil from EN World, but I never knew he had such artistic talent!
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I saw this on the RPGMapshare - theres a nice hi-res version there...

http://www.rpgmapshare.com/index.php...geViewsIndex=1

I remember this one as I commented on it. Its really great.
    I saw this map before, but the version uploaded here is kinda small. That high res is really awesome. The lines are really clean and cartoony, I like it a lot.

And the remark in the right lower corner is nice ('sorry if unpronouncable') .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast