Thread: README: Mapping Challenge Rules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

I'm suitably intimidated. head-hunting water pigs do it for me.

This of course was a comment that was made before I saw who was wearing a river police badge... I would also like to state that I suffer from multiple personality disorder... and Evil Del wrote that.... Not me.. Kind and Wonderful Del...

Last edited by Badger; 05-07-2008 at 09:06 AM. Reason: **just noticed YodA's badge

I have a question. I see many people posting maps for the challenges and then they continue to modify and tweak those maps as they go.

I have a map that I want to eventually submit but I am not done working on it. I seem to adjust things daily.

Are we allowed to do that? Upload our map challenge and then continue working on it? I just want to make sure before I upload anything. My guess is that you will take the most recent version uploaded on that 5th last day of the month - that will be the map that is officially entered into the contest. Correct?

Blog Entries

You can keep adding to the thread until your happy or when a cut off point comes which is about 4 days before the end of the month - best to finish off a little before then tho.

Whenever you put a new map in put ### Latest WIP ### just before you upload the map as an image attachment and then it should appear on the
    thumbnails page of all current entries.