Ok ill set something up in the next few days - prob later in the coming week and see if I can get something up and running. Probably another forum similar to this but with members vetted and not advertised. I was hoping that I might be able to twitter the commentary so that the public interface is more a listing of the fixed history instead of the blow by blow posts, but maybe there will be a blow by blow twitter and a fixed history twitter, blog or something I dunno not having tried it. I'll DM a bit then and see how it goes. It will be D&D based but instead of rolling for every perceived skill thing it will have to be more woolly and taken on trust a bit. We can discuss the actual mechanics. We can try for some VTT time if we all feel like it or just stick with the posts. I expect ill host a number of images and maybe get a map server running for some of the time but not all unless I can find a way of getting it always on.

In terms of character sheets I think a wiki is the right way to do it. Since the characters are in the CWBP then maybe we could use that area for stuff which isn't likely to constantly change. I.e. put max HP in there but have current HP locally or on some more dynamic page. We could go for a full bung D&D 3e or 4e character but just not use most of it in game but use the stats as a means to guide decisions and keep balance to it.