Thread: Town/Village - Ft. Lusitern

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hobbitt Estates, Greater Kansas City Metro Area, Kansas, USA

Wip Town/Village - Ft. Lusitern

This is my next major undertaking - although, I don't know how major it will actually be. Compared to Opal Island, there isn't much here.

Ft. Lusitern is the base of operations for the PCs in the DnD game I am currently running. It sits on the ruin of a far more ancient settlement but is slowly beginning to regrow. Due to a largess of coal deposits in the area it is on a fast track to establishing itself as a center for the coal mining trade. Residents here are a hardy folk; they have to be - the main keep itself rests atop Mt. Lusitern, a 6300+ ft. peak.

So far, all I have is the base contour map featuring the skeletal outlines of my current intentions for the road and a few other odds and ends. Since the peak of the mountain is around 6300 feet or so, each contour line represents roughly 100 feet of elevation.

That's about all I got for now. I don't suspect that there will be too much in the way of C&C from y'all just yet, but whatever you have to offer is - as always - greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ft. Lusitern 01.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	971.3 KB 
ID:	14206  
    City of Opal Island Map (Featured Map Winner...yay!): http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5966
    Various maps from my Homebrew Game: http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5407
    Unless I explicitly state otherwise you have my permission to use my maps in any capacity needed just give me credit. If you make money off them somehow, that's awesome - let me know! In fact, I LOVE to hear about the ways maps I make are used.