Ascension: Thank you very much! I will be sure to pay better mind to the anatomy of the rivers next time, I assure you all on that much.

misteradam: Funny you ask, since it is what's preventing me from finishing this tutorial I promised as fast as I want to (I will get it done)! At the moment I am technically unemployed (I hate this economy!), but I'm doing volunteer work with some friends on some production projects, and I am an intern for a company I am under NDA with, doing environment art. Sometime in the near future I can tell ya' what specifically but its a video game and its a very damn good one.

I specialize as a game production artist, 3D asset creation and conceptualization via illustration/painting. I am currently a student at Champlain College, entering my senior year. If you ever see me mention the gauntlet I pass my work through before I approve it for posting at a place like here, conceptart.org, zbrushcentral, etcetc, those are my friends, peers, professors, and coworkers I know at Champlain, usually.