Hello everyone,

I'm Ken, a new member. I have loved maps, drawings and renderings of maps since I was a kid. It merged when I started playing RPGs and I can't even imagine the number of hand drawn maps i did over my youth in gaming. I am a landscape architect by trade now(17 years) and so have taken my love for the land and drawing and it has merged. As a professional in my trade, I also have been trained in ACAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, etc. And I know just enough to be dangerous. I also bought CC2 and most of the add on's, and have tons of free mapper software.

So for me its just a matter of spending the time it would take to develop technique to ever match up with the wonderful stuff I have been seing here. But as I have gaming ADD, I am constantly unfocused by so much stuff to do. (I also paint wargamming miniatures http://leadaddict.blogspot.com/
and have started back to pen and ink and watercolor drawing, role play, and play xbox 360 some as well)

I hope to learn a bunch and hope that I will begin posting PS renderings of pen and ink drawings soon.

Thanks.

Ken - kenohhkc