Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *** September 2009 Challenge - Passage of Time ***

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I wanted to close the post early so that the voting would be done before the next challenge starts up...sort of like having a week off from work. I always get confused when two challenges are overlapping...I'm kinda dumb that way. At any rate, I want to see everyone get done so I pretty much have to hold off on closing the challenge until the 27th, evening-ish...central standard time. I could be persuaded to hold off until closer to midnight for a good tortellini dinner
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Next time I am within 50 miles of you, I'll buy you dinner

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I'm not feeling too well today so I might hit the sack early and thus not be around at midnightish. If someone wants to close it in the morning then sweet, I'll give my toff dinner to ya. Otherwise, I'll close it tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Get well soon, my friend!

Blog Entries

This was a huge challenge with great numbers of excellent entries. I've really enjoyed this one. Rather than make a dozen posts, I will just say thank you to everyone who participated and to those who took the time to comment and offer opinion and advise. Rep to you who completed the challenge. You earned it.

Just looked at the thumbnails... voting is going to be insanely difficult. So many good entries it isn't even funny anymore.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234