Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
Your map reminds me of a cinematic storyboard before the interference from actors.
Yes!! That's the look I was going for, combined slightly with architectural sketches--well, that and doing the sketch quickly. That being said I must admit I've always loved film concept boards. My favorite, although a cluche' choice, are the boards from Jackson's Lord of the Rings films: they leave you with just enough for your imagination to munch on, enough to inspire wonder, while not giving you with a photograph.

Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
Your players are fortunate to have such a talented GM. By the way I am also a fan of your GURPS campaign website. GURPS Rocks as RPG system and you are telling a story backed up by solid game mechanics and numerous forms of quality art.
Good Goopy Gobs of Gravy! What a compliment! I'm totally not worth that, although I sure thank you for it. That says more about your kindness than the reality of it, I'm sure.

Our Westaven website is really an in-house project, used primarily for record keeping among we players. Although we have a welcome page geared toward anyone who stumbles upon the site, we never really expect anyone other than the six of us bothers to look at it. I am glad you did, though. Thanks a million.

PS: You're right about GURPS. It rocks!