Thread: Kingdom Map beginning

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ok Made all the changes except the color change for a more Subartic artic environ ment. Attached is A full map including labels.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Imperium2Test12.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	807.8 KB 
ID:	17422

A Non-lable map, for those that wish to intergrate this into their world.

Name:	Imperium2Test13.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	792.8 KB 
ID:	17423

And a completely clean map, containing just the terain. Incase you want to change it even more.

Name:	Imperium2Test14.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	791.5 KB 
ID:	17424

Steel, Hope this river sys is better the idea is that the 'Witches Haunt Lake' is a collection point in the forest. It then dumps into a tributary of the Falsea.

Rdan, whent ahead and just did a complete road sys instead of soing what my original thought was ( after debating the simple is more rule once again, lol). Also whent ahead and made an outlet for the 'Pool of Stars" as 1. I have a way to get it to a dumping point further east and 2. I lack the skills right now to depict an outlit into the underground.

Hope this version is better.

Future maps include: (4) Smaller regional maps, adding detail and cities to the Principalities of the Empire; County map of Balakovo and surrounding area; Close up map of Balakovo township designed for a VTT.

P.S. Hope the link is cool its just easier for the info since I already got it going on the OP
    Last edited by shantedracule; 10-05-2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Forgot Somthing