Thread: Mapping Challenge Hall of Fame

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

GP: You and RobA are the giants of the challenge. You both soldiered on when it was obvious that it was in danger of dying from disinterest. Without your efforts, it would not now be our premier event and a big draw.

I can say without reservation that I have learned more from participating in the challenges than from any other motivator.

SG: Your efforts have been no less prodigious. I already knew you were tireless, but I learned the truth of it looking through the contests. You are also un-relenting. Your value to this community is inestimable.

Quote Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
    GP: You and RobA are the giants of the challenge. You both soldiered on when it was obvious that it was in danger of dying from disinterest. Without your efforts, it would not now be our premier event and a big draw.
    Hah! now I shouldn't bother entering, as most people are so much better than I.

Though at least it wasn't a complete shutout the last month for me, two people has some sympathy threw a vote my way, much like people toss pocket change to people on street-corners.

-Rob A>

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
    SG: Your efforts have been no less prodigious. I already knew you were tireless, but I learned the truth of it looking through the contests. You are also un-relenting. Your value to this community is inestimable.
    Thanks Immolate, I appreciate that very much.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.