That would be superb. I checked out the Serif DrawPlus. The freebie does not have it in and you have to get the pro version. I am a bit confused cos one site had it for 9.99 and the X3 type is 79.99 or something like that. Is there a difference between Serif DrawPlus and Serif DrawPlus X3 ?

I checked out AutoTrace today and it was no good. It seems that Inkscape has potrace in it so it seems all the open source ones don't work too well. People say that the true photo shop one is very good but I dont have that.

Someone who has is refurbing an old arcade box needs new side panels. I know you can buy them but its the wrong size or something so needs a vector version of it - raster no good but I thought for such a simple color shape it would have coped well but they dont. The vector magic does seem to get the two coloured bits into vector shapes that exactly butt together but all the rest make separate shapes for them which have gaps and overlap to them. I think he's planning to cut out a mask and spray it.

Would be cool to see what anyone can do with this sample of the art. I have culled it to exactly three color. If it works better with blends across the edges then feel free to up cols to 24 bit and soften before vectorizing.

As I said we already solved the problem this time around through the vector magic demo but Id like a more permanent solution to doing this.

Thanks Ravs !