Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
There ya go. If you were to leave it like this I'd say good job but I'd be tempted to go a lil bit lighter (just my opinion).
hahaah.. I know that temptation Ascension, but I pushed a bit lighter when I first modified the mountains and it didint work out very well, I left that way but increased the shadows/highlights effect and lower a bit the contrast and it worked out that way you see up there! I guess any more lighter would disgrace my mountains.. Anyway, just my opinion, though..

Btw, I'm starting the labbeling, following the simpler-Tolkien-esque style of black & white map and red letters.. in this peculiar case, I'm tempted to use Unzialish font letter, any other suggestions?
I thought labbeling in that "Hobbiton" font style or whatever its name is, but it would start to look tooooooo much similar, know what I mean? I just want to look closer to Tolkien's style, not to imitate it. Therefore, I'll apply another layer on the back of the map, using multiply or linear burn effect on the layer to make an old parchment! ^^
Where can I find this damn parchments? I need one in high-res, thats a headache! Anyone out there knows how to do it quickly and simple? Or probably some tutorial would do fine! ^^

Tomorow I'll be uploading again to the scene.