Thread: Cartographer needed to map dangerous and unexplored region, some risk involved!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Cartographer needed to map dangerous and unexplored region, some risk involved!

Cartographer needed to map dangerous and unexplored region, some risk involved!

Commission:

* You could easily make $50 to $100 per piece depending on quality of work. Final pay DOE & quality of outcome. Looking for professional results. Willing to pay more for exceptional quality!!! Lets negotiate shall we;

Please email info (at) Savage Sorcery (dot) com to discuss project.

Time Constraints

* No real time constraints on this provided its moving along, I have a few pieces I need done in a certain order and would love to wrap it all up a.s.a.p. but this is negotiable.

Style

* I am looking for a map professionally rendered, actual style & software used will be up to the artist.
    * These will be regional overland "world" maps, no dungeons, buildings, or towns.
    * Style I'm really looking for -

* Ideas of mapping styles I would consider - Nagalands, Raider Camp, Sacred Space,

Description of Map

* Northern expanse world view map to follow a trade route from western port city along the southern edge of a mountain chain to a valley & mountain top citadel.

* The scale of the map will cover approx. 1200 sq. miles (that's roughly the country of Luxembourg) with a maximum North-South extension of 15 miles and 75 miles East-West.

Quality & Size

* Professional
    * Required for print & web
    * Dimensions of map:roughly 16 inches by 11 inches for print & a resolution of 300dpi preferred.

Copyright

* I will have the right to use and distribute the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Thank you for your time...
    Last edited by Dra8er; 03-20-2010 at 12:52 PM.