Thread: December Entry: The March of Brian the Foul

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Heh funny I never noticed it before

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Lookin' good so far! At this rate, you should be done by end of month. Are those tiny skulls I see on some of your buildings?

GP
    Hmm funny... I assume you refer to the attached hut right? I never noticed it before, I always thought its a large stone keeping the roof in place... but if you look closer it could be something like as skull as well.

So I cant answer your question, all mapping elements are taken from the Dundjinni forum, as I lack the possibility of creating nice objects myself. I assume I could do a few items in GIMP but actually I dont know what tool I should use to actually render objects myself. I am open to suggestions.

Right now I try to find some nice looking siege machnies, which is harder than I thought :/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Map Challenge Entries

I use GIMP for all my maps.

GIMP scripts and plug-ins overview

Everything I post on this site uses the Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Only exception to this are any pyhton scripts which use the GPL.

If you are using any of my posted stuff just use your rep stick on me

Should you be interested in using anything I posted on commercial purpose drop me a pm.