Apparently, Conceptart likes old concepts...much too conservative and quite contradictory to the idea of "concept" being to push the envelop. Artistic creativity and execution like that needs to be fostered and developed instead of having a few people say "give us the old stuff". Granted that the hand-drawn style is very difficult to get good results with but his looks hand painted. My guess, though, is that the other people are just sitting in the background (like usual) and not offering up much but just saving it to their hard drives in order to emulate it sometime in the future. Maps like that would get a Feature here all of the time - and already do - because of the quality of the vision and execution. I wonder if GP's lil butt-spanking will send some of those guys over here to "meh" our stuff. I guess we're gonna find out But at least we'll welcome them, like we do everyone, and continue on our merry way doing what we do because it's fun and we want to get better. And besides, the comments came from level 1 gladiators...is that like newb?