Thread: *poof* Archmagician Arrives

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Eilathen:
    The plot of my Novel is about a warrior race of dwarves. I hate to reveal too much, I would rather have you read it.

Ravells:
    I am not going for a particular look per se, I just want it to look nice!

Jaerdaph:
    I use both. Even though I am an expert in Autocad (I used to teach it at the college level), I still find CC3 a bit diffiult to use. In Autocad, the default mode is "select" so if I drag a window across the screen I automatically select multiple objects in my CAD drawing. This is not so for CC3 and I always find myself battling this when trying to select objects. The interface is just bizarre if you ask me. I really love the look at feel you get with Photoshop effects like that outstanding tutorial you have on this website.

I bought CC3 because I am sure I will use it for something. Perhaps City mapping, maybe some regional maps. I dont know as I havent really taken the time and effort to get into mapping.

I was thinking that perhaps I should start a thread where I work on one of my PBeM maps and I ask questions about how to acheive certain effects, maybe we can tag this as, a good guide for noobs, since my questions will be fairly basic and ones that many other beginners might ask.
    Last edited by Archmagician; 11-30-2007 at 10:37 AM.