Okay than ... I'm Matthias, born 1979 in Dessau, Saxony-Anhalt. I'm not married (yet) but a three year relationship with my girlfriend (but no children yet). I was 8 years a soldier of the German Navy and now I'm working as bookseller. Now I'm living near Speyer in Rhineland-Palatinate - more South Palatinate only 7 km from the french border. I have three guinea pigs named Bilbo, Frodo and Aragorn and as you can see I'm a big fan of fantasy literature (A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin) and SciFi (from Star Wars to Star Trek, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica a.s.o). I'm spending a lot of my time in writing a mediaval fantasy roman (since nine years - about 3.000+ pages) and playing RPGs (Ultima Online *yay*) and EVE Online (*pewpew*). I love cinema and dark ambient music, I'm always dressed black and cut my ass long hair in February ;(
Now I'm rewriting some of my book chapters and change some inconsistencies. One of the big changes is a revision of my world map and thats why I'm here (and happy to found such good tutorials)