Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
I think the forests fit really well, they might look even better if you varied the colours of the trees with some reds, oranges and yellows. I really like your compass rose too.
Hmm thats a pretty nice idea, I'll give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentAlliath View Post
It's quite a nice map, although I'm just wondering what the town in the south is called...
Looks like Nebelheim to me. A little similar to Nibelheim from Final Fantasy VII.
Just letting you know, just in case there is someone who dares to accuse you. (I'm not).
It's a very nice map though.
Yep it's called Nebelheim, though there is no connection to Nibelheim in any way. The map is labeld in German and Nebelheim means something like Misttown if you would try to translate it.1

Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
If using GIMP or Photoshop, I would probably go with a bit of burn and dodge myself to get some slight variation on each tree. Not doing the full tree, just like a splattering of burn/dodge on each. Alternately, since you shaded the mountains from the west.....
Hmm I tried to bring in some variations by drawing them, I agree I should shade them.

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
There is a small river violation in the NW. The lake there has two outlets to the ocean.

Other than that, nice map (though a little small...)

-Rob A>
Oh... I thought this would be ok. Is it impossible for a lake to have two outgoing rivers? If yes I'll change it, sure.

About the size hmm, it's just an island but sure I dont have any experience with it. Maybe its to small.