Nice first post, Strikerbomber and welcome!

Overall I like the shapes of the landforms and the nice 3D mountains. Small criticism, here, the mountains in the northern continent, especially on the darker green northeastern portion there seems to be a "shine" to your mountains - it almost looks plastic. Perhaps add a bit more grain to your texture - very small criticism.

Your biggest problem are your rivers. They are doing some really unnatural things. I see a "lake" on the southern reaches of the northern continent with 3 rivers going to the sea. Only one river will flow from this lake to the sea.

River deltas defy this only due to silt deposits that forces changes in river channels. I don't see deltas in your map. You also have a river going from the sea to the sea - this would never happen.

The rivers in the southern continent are just as wacky.

As rivers flow from the mountain tops they converge to make larger rivers. Rivers sometimes form into lakes where the elevation is lower than the outflow. Once the lake fills up the lowest point on its shore will become a single river flowing out from it. Many rivers can join at a lake, but only one river empties the lake to its next destination.

I am sure you're to get a run-in with the "River Police".

Other than that (and "that" is a pretty big issue) very nice work.

GP