Quote Originally Posted by Sagenlicht View Post
Heh funny JF, I'll use 1600x1200 for all my tests, I did like the star size

Anyways, I will add an option for the star size, though in the first step I wont replace the used hsv noise trick for the stars cause I will have to do some research how to generate better ones.

I'll attach an image with a new star size and made them more shiny. What do you think, does it look better?

In addition you can see how far my planet script is, as I did place a script generated planet into the starfield. I used " Khuutath" style colors
I didnt use any textures for this planet though the script can handle them as well
That is way sweet image. Very nice. Ultimatly, I was thinking of the size being variable because someone (not me, I am not that much into star mapping) might want ot make one at 3-4 times my default size if they want something really detailed...

hmm for the hsv noise... does it all get set to white color, or are each bits slightly different color? If close in color, and the scripting interface does this, perhaps you can do select by color, grow the selection and then fill?? Don't know, thats just a WAG....