Those map generators are really excellent. I ran the cave one many times and it gave great results every time. If I were programming that I would randomize a height map and then just slice it through the middle but that would give blobs. Yours seem well connected with nice chutes and passages.

The traveller one is cool too. Two seconds and you have an entry for last months space map contest. I was looking for a planet name creator only last month to try to make them with. I just stole arabic nouns in the end but your planets have good names. The most impressive thing is that you output in PDF. Do you use a converter like GhostScript or do you draw in postscript directly.

The only suggestion I would say is to have a checkbox for not having a grid on the cave generator. Many people import these things into stuff and play with them from there - like texture them etc, before making them a final map. RobA has a great Gimp script around here that converts black and white into dungeon textured map.

Robs script
http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=2759