Thread: My Tree and Mountain Brushes & Patterns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The mountain brushes are very useful indeed. Being a GIMP user, I tried RobA's randomized hose, but found it unpractical because the mountains are of different sizes and shapes. So I made my own GIMP hoses, separating low and high mountains to their own groups and adjusting the sizes to roughly match. I've included them in the attached zip file, in case anyone is interested.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    The mountain brushes are very useful indeed. Being a GIMP user, I tried RobA's randomized hose, but found it unpractical because the mountains are of different sizes and shapes. So I made my own GIMP hoses, separating low and high mountains to their own groups and adjusting the sizes to roughly match. I've included them in the attached zip file, in case anyone is interested.
    Brilliant!

Any restriction on use/license? I want to finish up this request and this would save me the time of making my own set.

-Rob A>

They're just Wag's brushes placed in GIMP hoses and scaled a bit. If anyone has the right to restrict their use, it should be Wag, not me. It's not like you couldn't get the exact same results by using the original brushes as you would with these hoses - you'd just have to do more work by manually selecting and scaling each individual brush.