Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roleplaying in the CWBP.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well, the sinking game I mentioned above has sank. I am surprised there has not been more discussion in this thread. Do we have a ref/GM? The only fantasy format I am really familiar with is AdvD&D 2nd Ed, but I may be able to try something different (with a little coaching). Is there still interest/enthusiasm in pursuing this?
    Doubt is an unpleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -Voltaire

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

in answer to your question FS,

"Hoist yer ale, ya scallywags, or by the Gods me sab'r'l be hav'n a drink of its own!!!" says the burly man through his flaming red beard as he waves his sword towards the rafters.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

http://www.instructables.com/id/The-...-Office-Chair/ is the best use of twitter I've ever seen (and perhaps the best illustration of the true power of this technology).

Guild Journeyer

I'm not the biggest fan of the options in 4e compared to what is there in 3.5, but oh well.

I'm somewhat thinking of stir crazy stone dumb, charismatic halfling paladin who prays to a god no one else knows, but somehow his spell abilities still work,...

I took the liberty of putting up some forums for us on my website to use, if anyone wants to. It's nothing fancy, but it'll get the job done.

Link

-IG

Guild Journeyer

The only issue I see with your site is the right hand bar is kind of a waste of space for the forums. Head banners work far nicer on forums than side bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Talroth View Post
    The only issue I see with your site is the right hand bar is kind of a waste of space for the forums. Head banners work far nicer on forums than side bars.
    Agreed - I just couldn't find another template that I liked, and I don't feel like creating my own.

I'll keep looking for something a bit more suitable. Thanks for the input.

-IG

Very cool, IG. Sorry about not being very familiar with Ansium, is Kunena the name of the region where you will begin play?

lol, just clicked on the link, I guess not.

Oh, regarding your offer to generate a character, the character sheet I found is intrigueing enough to motivate me to get a player's hand. I'd like to learn the system for myself. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by Feralspirit; 06-25-2009 at 10:54 PM.
    Doubt is an unpleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. -Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Feralspirit View Post
    Very cool, IG. Sorry about not being very familiar with Ansium, is Kunena the name of the region where you will begin play?
    No. Actually, it's the name of the forum module. I should probably change that. Really, I just threw this thing together, so there are probably still quite a few kinks to work out.

-IG

*drool*

I wish I had the time to get involved

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast