Thanks, I thought it looked alright too and it was pretty easy to put stuff together. Its a bit fiddly and could do with grouping bits together into a large selection of rooms and corridors etc but I can do that no problem. I found myself reusing the corners and walls a lot.

The only odd bit is that there's two sets of walls, one with the stones on the grid and one with the stones to the side of the grid. I made most of the map with the stones on the grid but when I got to the right hand side and put in the stairs going down then the stairs are full width so you have to switch to stone on side of grid and fill in with stairs in between. I'm guessing that you designed it so that you stick with one or the other but I found that you need to switch to make it work out. I don't think that the issue can be avoided either.

To make the mud texture I took the final map and saved out a big copy then just edited that map into a black and white mask, blurred it a bit and used it as an alpha transparency with a mud texture color image. Then sat it back on top. So that took just a few minutes too.