Thread: [taken][unpaid]World Map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    I'm not sure what you are looking for (sorry).

Are you desiring a redraw of your existing map in the style of the one on deviantART?

If you don't want any terrain or rivers or features, then your existing map is 99% there, just colouring and clearer labeling?

-Rob A>
    That's pretty much what it is (sorry for not being clear). I'd just like it done in a style similar to the one I showed from deviantart if possible, so it looks more like a map, instead of a picture (if you get what I mean). I had that map made by a friend, because my drawing skills on a computer are 3 points under 0. I tried once to make it look better myself, and that ended up worse that what it looks like now.

And in addition to that, just making it look more like a map with slight features (little inlets, the coastlines, better island spotting) wherever the map maker chooses, because I'm sure they would have a better opinion of where those things should go than me. The whole aim is to make it look more like a realistic map should (minus height and rivers). Again, I appreciate anyone who helps.
    Last edited by Karthis; 10-13-2009 at 07:55 PM.