Honestly, as a writer myself (bad one likely), and as someone who spends a fair bit of time around professional published writers, I have to say that your plan to drop so many hobbies completely is a Very Bad Idea.

Don't do it. Seriously.

Never force yourself to sit and write for more than 2 hours at a time. Get yourself a digital watch with count time timer, set it to an hour and keep it nearby while writing. If you ever find yourself having greatly slowed for the last few minutes, or having rewritten the same thing over and over again, start the timer. If you hear the timer go off and haven't felt a change, get up and walk away. Again set your timer for 2 to 4 hours, and do NOT return to writing unless you feel you're hit with something major inspiration wise, and that hit better feel like a freight train. Don't even think about writing or your story while you're on break, do something else.

Also take breaks, vacations from writing. Put what you are working on down, and either write something completely different for a few days to a week, or find something else. Every professional writer I know (Who isn't putting out formulaic drivel such as found in the romance novels sold to house wifes at the supermarket) uses such systems, and find they greatly increase their over all productivity and quality of writing.

And good luck! You said you were writing fiction, but what kind?