Thread: Finished Maps Thumbs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Run it a second time and its filled in all the missing ones it failed to get first time around. There are some with gaps because theres no proper attachment and three now with an image marker but no image. Those are PDF links - doh ! So ill have to check for that and put up a generic PDF image instead for those. Might have to look for zips too. Anyway - if any CL feels like making an image from whatever they have posted and uploading them for any of the missing ones then that would get caught by it next time I believe.

Edit -- hah I have just realized its putting in extra entries for me because of this thread. Hmmm, must add something to check the title for a 'sticky' and ignore... Bugs are always for the things you never think of in a million years. Someone once said something like - however weird you can dream it up reality will go further. I heard another paraphrase similar to that with real user interaction of any program you write too. They _will_ break it in ways you would not possibly have imagined.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 03-10-2009 at 03:36 PM.